Sending Flowers

 




It's a wonderfully special day today.
20 years ago today, Man Wonderful and I were married.

11am, Plymouth Registry Office, in jeans, walking to The Barbican after for a veggie burger.

Friends could come along - but they had to be in jeans and we didn't want or need any gifts.

The most perfect Wedding Day ever.

If I could, I'd marry him again today.

Flowers above - top bouquet from stepson, middle one from Man Wonderful (20 roses), bottom one from me to him.


I hope the pictures make you happy too - it's wonderful to enjoy flowers. 

FMxx



Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary, what beautiful flowers.

    Many happy memories of Plymouth myself, hope you are having a special day together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you both a very happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They did make me smile, thank you. A happy wedding anniversary to you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! I love the sound of your wedding, and the flowers are beautiful!! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts