Our Week's Plans

Most weeks trot along steadily here - at times, like other folks, there can be harder days than others.

This week is fairly busy because we have things we want to fit in.

We want to wallpaper a wall in our lounge.  We have everything we need to do the task, we just need a few hours to take down pictures, paste and hang the wallpaper.  Man Wonderful takes down the pictures and prepares the room - he also cleans up afterwards.  I do the wallpapering and hanging.  

I have our weekly meals planned:  

Monday - Mixed bean Chilli

Tuesday - Moroccan Cottage Pie

Wednesday - Red Rice and veg risotto

Thursday - Salmon and Veg

Friday - Sticky Tofu stir-fry


I cook most of our meals, but Man Wonderful cooks a brilliant stir-fry. I love to wash-up, he loves to clean up too.  


I'm at the Care Home on Friday, playing the piano for them.


We aren't doing anything for the Coronation.  It's not really our thing, I'm afraid, the Royal Family.


How is your week looking?

FMxx

Comments

Popular Posts