New Puppy Day 3

 



I needed to go out this morning, so both dogs were fastened on the back seat of the car with their doggy seat belts.

It was the first car trip Buster had taken since coming from the breeder, and it was gorgeous that he snuggled up to Millie.

The back seat of the car has my homemade 'dog cover'. It has three bands of thick elastic that fasten over the headrests.  I drew dog shapes in contrasting fabric and sewed them onto the background fabric. It is backed with a thick denim.  

Anyway, Buster is about 90% housetrained, very friendly and fun, and loves playing with squeaky toys!!

We all slept well last night, with Man Wonderful getting up for the 3.30 dog-wee break!

FMxx

Comments

  1. Such a cute photo of the two dogs. I'm enjoying reading about your new puppy. Love the doggie car cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely picture of the 2 back seat passengers! We pick our pup up in just under 2 weeks, so we're trying to get all our little jobs completed prior to his arrival and also get his things organised. I love your car seat cover! It's a strange feeling really, as I know we made some minor mistakes with Ted when he was a young pup, eg. we didn't work hard enough on his recall at a young age, so this time will ensure that we do things differently - but on the other hand I don't want Ted to be used an as example!! Does that make sense? I'm still up & down - it'll be almost 2 months by the time the new pup arrives since we lost Ted. I'm pleased to hear Buster is doing well with his housetraining. It looks like the pair of them are already besties!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts