Crafting away..

My current craft projects:

- EPP stars quilt for granddaughter.  This will be single-bed sized when it is finished.


I'm really enjoying this project, and it's my current go-to.  It's using up all my cotton scraps and is SO pretty!

- DK wrist warmers from hand-spun sheep and alpaca yarn.  I found this yarn on our weekend away and had completed crocheting these beauties by the time we arrived back home.  (I have an emergency crochet hook in the glove compartment of the car: can't cope without crafting!)



- a winter jumper in red DK for grandson.  I could easily finish this in no time at  all, but am using it as my 'in-between projects' project as there's no rush to complete it.

I'm missing sock knitting: I almost always have a pair on the go, but don't currently have any sock wool in the stash, so that needs fixing over the next couple of weeks!

What are you working on at the mo?

FM x

Comments

  1. That sheep/alpaca yarn is beautiful. I'm crocheting a new winter-weight blanket topper for our bed, doing it in wide stripes of V stitch in 4 colours to match our bedroom furnishings, i'm really enjoying it. Although it's now getting to the stage where it's very warm and heavy on my legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looking good!! I am still knitting a baby blanket still and have two quilts to finish off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look lovely. The quilt will be stunning!

    I'm making a cradle quilt for a friend's daughter, a quilted bag and a knitted shawl. Real life (report writing and assessments) keep getting in the way!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is beautiful and the hand warms looks like they'll be very soft, cosy and warm.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful quilt. I love those wrist warmers. As someone who feels the cold I am always drawn to cosy looking makes. I'm joining in with winwick mums sockalong at the moment. I managed my first ever sock! I just need to start my second. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wrist warmers - and the quilt. Like you I have crochet hooks everywhere. I had a tip from a knitting friend who always takes a little kit with her - a decent sized make up bag with a couple of small knitting needles, a couple of crochet hooks, scissors and tape measure - lots more that I didn't see. I'm trying to make one up so I don't get stuck in the middle of a field at a car show (like I did the other week) with a crochet poncho to do and - no ****dy scissors. I had to get up and down each row to go and borrow the ones in the little bag!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts