And the winner is....



Random number generated Aug 11 2015 at 16:37


This was.....Debbie!

She wrote: 

Hi Tracey
Congratulations on reaching your 100th post on your new blog. I always enjoyed your old blog and missed you when it ended, so was delighted when I found you again.
I really enjoy reading your craft posts and especially posts about those gorgeous babies.
Have a lovely day!


So Debbie: please message again, this time with your postal address!  (I won't publish the message!)

Thanks to everyone who joined in with this little bit of fun!

I'll be back later with a 'proper' blogpost for your entertainment.

Until then, here's a picture of me waving!


Xxx




Comments

  1. waves back....thats a lovely pic well done debbie...heres to the next 100 blog posts

    tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Debbie! :-)
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Debbie, waving back all the way from Western Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Debbie. Love the picci big wave back xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the smiling wave, waves back.
    Pam in TX.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely picture of you, Tracy. Wave back
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see you...........big two handed wave back
    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts