Hey unwitting, look what I've been knitting!

 (Sorry about the awful rhyme to start us off today!)



Yes, it's true - I have completed another of the fun projects I wanted to make for Christmas presents.

As it is no-spend October and no pennies except essentials are being spent, so far I have made from my stash:

a scarf for my brother in red

a scarf for my other brother in red and white

a shawl for my sister in purple (N.B I have used my siblings' favourite colours for their xmas gifts this year..)

AND (fanfare please) the above Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (every one of them different..)

All this from my stash of yarn and stuffing.


Now on my knitting needles is a pair of socks for my bestie.


I also got three more empty shoeboxes today by advertising on the local selling page for free ones.  I have another lovely lady to visit tomorrow to collect another couple.  Then it's stacking the boxes time.


What have you been up to creatively?


Tracey xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts