Amended Meal Plan

I'm doing some reading while Man Wonderful watches the Rugby, and thought I'd write about the changes to this month's meal plan.

We usually manage our food plans and shopping on a very tight budget, but following a diagnosis I need to change our meal plans slightly.

So.

Here is what we are eating this week (N.B. It's just me and my Man Wonderful in the house, and we eat the same.)


Breakfasts 

- Sourdough bread with mashed avocado and scrambled egg

- Greek Yogurt with frozen berries and seeds

- Baked eggs with spinach

- Omelette

 - Oats with chia seeds


Lunches  ( we eat our main meal at lunchtime)

- Goan fish curry

- Salmon

- Tzatziki

- Fishcakes

- Halloumi skewers

- Leftover roast


Supper

- Salad with cooked salmon

- Sourdough and tuna sandwich

- Veg sausage and egg on Toast


These are the meals I have planned so far for the week.

I also have meal replacement shakes to use from the hospital.


It's just a different thing to get used to.


Cheers, 2023!!


FMxx

Comments

  1. I like your tweeks. I had to remove eggs and dairy from my diet due to becoming severely allergic to both (yup, the doctor even had to prescribe epi-pens). Hard sheep or goat cheese is fine.

    Tweeks can lead to good things but be uncomfortable for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts