Yet more NHS

 I'm home now, tucked up in bed and resting.  But it's been a very unusual 72 hours.

The highlights:

A trip to casualty in an ambulance.

Superb medical care and attention, from consultant through to porter.

 Lots of scary things ruled out.

Properly listened to, questioned and advised.

Tests, tests and more tests.

Advice and a follow-up next week.


It seems I have a poorly liver, but they can't tell me exactly why this has happened.

I don't drink, smoke or take drugs that aren't prescribed.

The new regime I'm following can only help it's recovery - so I'm sticking to it as it's helping me across the board.

I'm to carry on as before BUT add in regular rests. I can do that.

Don't overdo it.  Treat myself gently.

I'll update you when I know more.


FMxx

Comments

Popular Posts