Karma?

 No I've not mis-spelled Korma (although I did make an amazing Sag Aloo for dinner yesterday.. ).

Nope, I do believe that Karma came and bit me on the butt today, after my wee boast about saving water by using the showers at the swimming pool yesterday...

We took the wee lass swimming this afty and about ten minutes into our fun session I had to get hoiked out by hubby as I had a blasted seizure!!

Thankfully he is with me as a carer and doesn't take his eyes off me, but even so...

That was my first seizure in a swimming pool.

I'm writing this two hours later and I'm still shaking from the shock! 

Karma? 

I'd definitely rather have a Korma..


FMxx


I thought I'd better just add that I'm epileptic and Man Wonderful is my carer. He is always with me, thankfully!!

I'll write a blogpost about this disability I think..

Comments

  1. Oh no I do hope you're alright now, not nice. What a blessing your husband was there with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts