Framed!

 

We've lived in this little house for five months now, finding spaces for things we want to keep and new homes for things we want to pass on.
It is a much lighter house compared to the last one, with a Scandinavian feel.
Today I began painting a picture frame and a mirror frame.

The picture frame is for a retro poster of St.Ives I bought for Man Wonderful.


The mirror is for above the fireplace in the lounge. 
I bought the picture frame for £1 from a new chazza shop that has opened in the village, and I paid £20 for the huge, heavy mirror from a different chazza shop yesterday. 

I'd had a larger mirror on my wish list since we moved in but it was only yesterday I saw one that I thought would do.  I bought Man Wonderful the poster a couple of months ago and have been looking for a decent frame large enough that I could paint.

Both frames had a base coat today and I'll give them another coat tomorrow. 

FMxx





Comments

Popular Posts