Cost of living rise

22 Million people in the UK are facing a cost of living increase they may not be able to afford.

Although Man Wonderful and I live differently to the norm, we know how blessed we are to be able to pay for our food budget, bills and a fairly simple life.

Living is going to be very different for many folk, and I hope to be able to help people however I can.


When our life changed dramatically, we began doing things differently.  I can remember clearly the planning, talking, reorganising and levels of acceptance we went through.  Things were different, but we were so lucky. Lucky we could still afford food, electricity, water.  Lucky we could save for school uniform, shoes, essentials.  

But the thing we were most lucky for? Still being together.

We could recognise that we didn't need 'treats', take-aways, unnecessary new clothes and shoes, meals out.

I hope folks who need support get it, I hope they find answers and I desperately hope no children or vulnerable adults go hungry or without essentials. 

FMxx

Comments

Popular Posts