Shopping for April

We have darling granddaughter with us today, home poorly from school.

So I took the opportunity to do the shopping for April using the online tool I love - Trolley.co.uk.  We plan the meals we'd like to have this month, taking out any days we are not here. Then I stock check the freezer, pantry and store cupboards to make a list of what we need. Trolley.co.uk is the website I use to type in each item, and it tells me where I can buy it the cheapest.

I prefer to have one delivery and one click/collect a month, we have a weekly delivery from the local farm shop with our fruit and veg.

So here is my food shopping list for April:

  • diet lemonade
  • baked beans
  • goat's cheese
  • tonic water
  • soya milk
  • oat milk
  • chopped tomatoes
  • olive oil spray
  • veg sausages
  • veg burgers
  • passata
  • rolled oats
  • salmon fillets
  • sweetener
  • stuffing mix
  • orange squash
  • ketchup
  • cheese
  • kidney beans
  • vegi roast
  • dog treats
  • multi-purpose cleaner
  • clingfilm
  • toothpaste
  • handwash
  • garam masala
With what we already have and the weekly veg box, this feeds us for three meals a day - plus the grandkids twice a week and all the family once a week.
By carefully planning meals in advance and shopping like this at the cheapest shops, it means our food budget stays within our allotted funds.

FMxx



Comments

Popular Posts