Another awake night

Wide awake at 3am. Bed last night was at 9 - the alarm goes at 6 - twitchy legs and an anxious brain so I decided to get up and have a cuppa. And write this blogpost. And start my new book!

I've got a super deal at the local Gym and Swim, with MW going as my carer for free. 

As it's too good a deal to pass up, I decided to sign up and we are going 4/5 days a week. Just for a short swim, but it's become part of the daily routine as it's on the way home from dropping wonderful grandson off at school.

On the way home yesterday we went to another part of the city to pick up a patchwork throw being sold on local selling page. The lady is moving house this week and gave me oodles of beautiful things - mostly NEXT and Laura Ashley. I offered money but instead she asked for a donation the the Ukraine crisis, which I happily did. I will post some pics of the things I'm keeping - daughter is having the other things for her wee mansion.

Man Wonderful made mushroom omelette with salad for dinner yesterday which was really yummy, and I'm putting the last of this week's veg box into the slow cooker for soup later this morning as this week's veg delivery arrives today. 

Do you get awake nights?


FMxx


Comments

  1. About once a month or if I forget to take my daily magnesium for a few days. Exhibit A - Thhursday morning woke at 2.09am for a wee. Laid in bed awake til 3.16am. Gave up. Got up. Did the washing quietly. Sat on the sofa with a blanket and the dog. 2 cups of yea and some crappy tv with subtitles. Cannot wait for a month or two because those cups of tea will be in the garden with the birds and the dog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts