Being Quirky

 Anyone who knows me personally would agree that 'quirky' is a perfect adjective.

I was told again today that I'm 'really quirky' - in a nice way, I hasten to add - so I thought I'd list a few things I do that possibly lead to my descriptor.

Here goes:

1  Every weekday morning I write out a joke to put into granddaughter's packed lunch box. 

2 I make soup from all the veg peelings created when I prep veg for the Sunday roast.

3 I adore charity shops and will search second hand stuff before even thinking about buying something.

4 I have no geography in my head what so ever.

5 I can play any piece of music along as I can hear it in my head.

6 Similarly, I can hand make any item once I can see in my head how it needs to look.  By make I mean 3D crafting.

7 I am not at all disappointed not to be able to drive anymore as I love just being a passenger.

8 I treat going to the local Coop as a trip out.

9 I try to grow almost every plant from rescued seeds or snipped cuttings.

10 I prefer dogs to most people.

11 I don't give a **** about my style of clothes fitting in with other people. I wear clogs, ponchos, handmade dresses or tunics, different colours, yadda yadda.

12 I love cleaning and tidying - not just my home.

13 I talk to people wherever we are.

14 I'm usually singing. 

15 I love snogging. 

16 I hate chocolate.

17 I have very wild curly hair.

18 I love art, creating and viewing.

19 I get excited about seeing different vegetables.

20 I give animals their own voices and have conversations with them.


Reading these back I do sounds pretty mad! 

Good. 


FMxx

Comments

  1. I am just the same as you! Except for number 19, 17 and 6. I have aphasia and all I see is black! I loves you just as you are! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quirky is good as far as I am concerned!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts