Blissful


I love reading about the little bits of life that other bloggers write about. The things that fill their day. So I thought I'd share some of mine with you -  these are the things that I think are blissful:

Getting up before most of the neighbours on a school day, and watching the sunrise as I get dressed. 

Eating my little bowl of porridge in front of a repeat episode of Frasier on the telly. A hot mug of tea.

Chatting to Man Wonderful in the car once the grandkids have been dropped off at school.  Giggling at random things and asking each other bizarre questions.

Going for a swim and a shower.

Walking the dog.

Making our lunch and deciding what to have for supper.

Playing the piano letting time just run away.

Putting my PJs on and drawing the curtains which signals almost the end of another day.






Comments

Popular Posts