Perspective

It's all about perspective, isn't it?

Today I feel like I've had a proper 'holiday' day.
We had to get little ones feet measured, but rather than trek into the city centre with locals and tourists alike crowding the pavements; we trekked to a little local town where they have a *proper shoeshop that measures the little 'uns precious footsies.
We turned this visit into a little trip, had a mooch around the market place and a couple of charity shops, and stopped off for a shared lunch.

It doesn't need to be a huge expensive event, it really is all about how you view things.
We needed to get the shoe measuring and purchasing sorted out, and could easily have dashed there and back again making the experience into an embuggerance.
Instead, adding in time and just a little money (lunch for five was under £15) we all felt treated to a day out.

And who doesn't want one of those every now and then?

With the weather looking good for the next few days, I hope you get a little time out to enjoy it.

Until next time,

FMxx


Comments

  1. Eh up m'dear, tis the simple things that should give the most pleasure. Oh and I just love the word 'embuggerance', has to on a par with 'knackered'.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you posting again, I have thought of you often.
    I am glad things are going well and that you have the wedding to look forward to.
    Best wishes to you all.
    Pam in TX.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those days are the best days xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard embuggerance - wow I love it, now need to find an occasion to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts