Date Night!

Man Wonderful and I have been together for 15 years so far.
One thing we have always done is had regular 'date nights'.
Anything from a home cooked dinner a deux, to a night away when we've been lucky enough.
It's been a while since we went out.
Tonight we decided to go to the cinema to see the Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.
We both loved the first one and had wanted to see this one since it was released.
By waiting until now we got a deal on our cinema tickets, and the auditorium almost to ourselves!
Afterwards we popped into our local hostelry for a little light supper before returning home to watch the sunset with a glass of vino.

A perfect end to a perfect date night!


Comments

  1. Hello there-I stopped by your Blog to say hello after seeing you have joined me as a follower-thank you :) xx
    I was reading back through your posts and see that you have recently returned to Blogging after taking a break-just like me.
    You don't have a follower button,so I can't follow you-but I will be popping back to say hello again soon,
    Have a lovely evening,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to find you again. I am going to have to find a way to follow again. I am very untechy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts