Blogging


I do love writing my blog again.
I missed it immensely; not just the comments from you guys (although they do bring a smile to my chops, to know someone out there bothers to read my wee offerings), but the actual process of sitting and writing each day.  
It's a little habit I'd missed.

Now I can post photos again, here are some of the things I've been up to in the last year-and-a-bit!

Taking photos: this is the view from our pad.






Patchwork: I adore English Paper Piecing.  This formed part of a large floor quilt for the grandchildren.



Cooking/baking.. This was how GD announced to her friends the gender of baby number 2



A sexy supper dish for MW:



My light shade made from just under 1,000 ring pulls:


Pop back later for part 2 of my catch-up in pictures!

FMx




Comments

  1. Looking forward to more pics, love the lamp shade m'dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey - lovely to see you back blogging - have missed you! Lots of love Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos:) Lovely to see you back blogging, how exciting an upcoming wedding, I love weddings♥ Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The light shade is fabulous - I wondered how that had turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're blogging again, I've missed reading your lovely posts about your beautiful life. You sound really happy and healthy, good to hear. Welcome back. Oh, and that supper dish looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely to have you back. Great pictures and I love the lamp shade. Do you still have your allotment? and what do you have growing?
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you made that light shade??? WOW, WOW, WOW. Very impressed. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever you, the lampshade is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts