Catch up, part deux!

I will get to why I stopped my previous blog, after five years and with over 1,000 followers. 
But not yet. 
Not now.

For today here's just some more photos and a little more insight to where I've been.


Back in 2013 when I stopped the blog:



I'd had a breakdown and had been off work; never thought I'd ever work again to be honest.
We sold our house and paid off our mortgage.
We truly did not know what the future would hold.

Then.
Slowly, very slowly, with some superb help and support, I started to make some recovery.

This is the little poppet that GD gave birth to as I was getting my feet back on solid ground.
She - just like her mother - is the apple of my eye.


Sadly big dog passed away.
He had been a rescue hound; we had him age 6 (ish) from the dog centre, and he lived to be 13 (ish) before his death in January last year.
I'm not good without a dog.
We started along the path of a replacement, then GD announced that the patter coming to the house would instead be more teeny feet, and


This little chap joined our little home a month early at the end of July last year.

Some handmade items:  hat with cute ears


Peter Rabbit (a special request!)


A good few evenings spent on this soft fabric book, that went down an absolute storm at Christmas!
















Comments

  1. What beautiful grandchildren you have. So sorry about Big Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable grandchildren. And Peter Rabbit is pretty cute too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so very beautiful.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The main thing now is that all seems well, you sound content and are back blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful grandchildren and fabulous creative makes :) recovery is hard and an uphill struggle but slowly but surely with small steps we can get there. You are an inspiration to many... remember that! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. grandchildren make living all worth while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww precious grandbabies, just so gorgeous♥ I love the knitted Peter Rabbit, I've been a member of the Peter Rabbit club for years now:) Your blog name says it all "My Beautiful Life" and that it is♥ As mentioned above you are an inspiration to many, so good to see you back blogging. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to EAT those babies ALLLLLLLLL up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous grandchildren, they help make life so worthwhile xx Lynda x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts