The Facemask

 



 Good Morning!

For mother's day my daughter put together a basket of girly goodies.
I had nail varnish, shampoo, conditioner, soap and facemasks.
Today, after my household jobs, I decided to try out a Turmeric facemask.
And then I decided to show you my face (with the facemask on, in case you weren't sure if I always looked like this..).

It's been a lovely Bank Holiday weekend.
(Are the banks actually on holiday?)

Yesterday my brother and sister-in-law came over for dinner, and today some friends are coming for lunch.

I love cooking!

Yesterday I made a veg lasagne with homemade oven chips and garlic bread - and today I'm making a mushroom risotto followed by homemade tiramisu.

It's about an hour before our friends will arrive, so I'm going to wash off the - pretty stiff by now - facemask, and drag a comb through my hair.

I hope you are enjoying any free time you have.

FM xx

Comments

Popular Posts