Up and at 'em!


5.30 this morning and I was awake for the day.
We usually get up at 7 but once I'm awake, I'm awake! 
So I left Man Wonderful snoozing, checked the (?broken) continually dripping shower and came downstairs to tidy and clean ready for the grandkids to arrive for their homeschooling.
I was then sat down in front of a bit of cheery early morning telly with a cuppa and my current commission.
I managed to finish two memory bears before Man Wonderful  came downstairs to make our breakfast.
The sunrise, the birdsong and the early morning fresh air were three things that made me happy to be where I was.
I had jobs to do, but those few precious minutes in the garden this morning were enough to set me up for the day.

Tracey xx


Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts