A load of rubbish?

Amongst my sort-out recently were some jeans that I'd shrunk out of in my latest weight-loss.
Usually, I put clothing in either the Salvation Army collection box or give them to the local charity shop for resale.  In this current pandemic, both collection areas are not open, and I didn't want to just throw them out in the bin - so I decided I'd try putting a bundle of bras on local social media.  
It took me about two minutes to photograph and describe these items and post them for sale at a few quid each.
That was an hour and a half ago - and I am now £14 better off and jean-less!

Well worth the few minutes spent - I get a few quid that is going to the Sally Army online, and a happy person gets four bargain butt holders.

Not quite a load of old rubbish, eh?!

Tracey xx

Comments

Popular Posts