What's in my pantry?

I love reading other people's blogs where they talk about what they have in their store cupboard or pantry/meal planning etc.
I like to see how similar I am, and try to learn something!

When we lived the life in our big house, I had a huge walk in pantry.

Now we have a much smaller space, but I like to think it serves a precise purpose!

Anyway, with apologies still for no pictures; here is my current list of foodstuffs!

Cupboard 1:
. 500g bag oats
. 1/2 bag decaf tea bags
. 2 X 250g cafetière coffee
. 1 X 250g decaf cafetière coffee
. 2 X 1 litre bottles soda water
. 1 X 540g chick peas
. 1 X 850ml tin plum tomatoes
. 1x 400 ml light coconut milk
. 1x 880g tin cooked lentils
. 2x 750g tins ratatouille
. 2x 800g tins beans in tomato sauce
. 2x 155g tins pilchards in tomato sauce
. 1x 120g tin sardines in sunflower oil
. 3x 185g tins tuna in sunflower oil
. 4 x soya veggy burgers
. 1/2 box Weetabix
. 1 335g packet veggy sausage mix
.1 X 800g seeded loaf (to be shared with GD as I don't eat bread!)
.1 X 700g quinoa
. 75 cl sunflower oil
. 10 cl olive oil
.1 kg dried green lentils
.11 stock cubes
. 400g long grain rice

Cupboard 2:
1 onion 
1 1/2 heads of garlic
Spices: ginger, cinnamon, turmeric, cumin, harissa, chinese 5-spice, herb mix (my own blend), dry mixes for kheema and paella

Fridge/Freezer
1/2 bag green beans
Casserole starter(bag of leftovers bits I add to)
1 lettuce
4 carrots
3 tomatoes
1 cucumber
1/2 head of celery
1/2 head
1 seeded roll
1/2 bottle lemon juice
1/2 tin chopped tomatoes
Dijon mustard, strawberry jam
500g soya yogurt
Flora spread
2lt soya milk
Ketchup for grandchildren
1 25cl lager



Comments

  1. I love hearing about those things too, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of your "casserole starter" bag...might have to adort something similar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts