Fun on Sunday!

I'm currently enjoying reading a blog from the very start - something I do if I feel more than a little affinity with the writer.
I enjoy this blogger's outlook on life, and have previously tried a couple of recipes they have written about.

One blogpost included a list of questions to answer, so I thought I'd brighten up a damp Sunday morning with having a go here.
If you fancy joining in, add your answers below in the comments, or copy them to your blog and leave me a link below so I can read your answers too!

1. If you had another superpower, what would it be?
2. And what would be your superhero weapon?
3. Have you ever danced around a maypole?
4. Would you rather be out in the cold or in the rain?
5. What can you see if you look to your left now?
6. Have you ever taken anything out of a skip?
7. Can you skip (with a rope)?
8. Have you ever been on a pogo stick?
9. Have you ever eaten Ikea meatballs?
10. If I gave you £5 (or equivalent) to spend on yourself, what would you buy?


1. The superpower I would have is the ability to grant people just one, simple, non-selfish, non-harmful, wish.
2. A sparkly wand that showered tiny stars that then disappeared (because I always wanted one when I was a little girl).
3. No, but I love to watch traditional dances from all over the world.
4. The cold.
5. The sea, and the coastline of Cornwall in the distance.
6. Yes - an old but perfectly usable melamine tray.
7. I can but I probably shouldn't anymore.
8. No.
9. No - Yuk.
10. I'd buy some veggy sausage mix (as we had that this week and it was delicious!) and some white glue for re-covering my place mats once I have decoupaged them.


If you recognise yourself from the questions, thank you for your blog - it is interesting and inspiring!

FMx

Comments

  1. I love your answers Tracy especially number 5. Beautiful. I'm really enjoying reading once again and am looking forward to seeing some photographs of the delicious recipes you are posting. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I think my phone may have autocorrected your name to Tracy instead of Tracey. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I would like to be able to fly and get a birds eye view of the world.
    2. Like you, a wand, to take away all the hatred that seems to be increasing at the moment.
    3. Yes, when I was at junior school for May Day celebrations.
    4. Cold.
    5. The stairs as they go up from the dining-room.
    6. No.
    7. Yes, before I became disabled.
    8. No.
    9. No.
    10.Probably on stationery as it is a weakness of mine.

    Joan (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answers x here's mine

    1. If you had another superpower, what would it be?
    I'd make sure no one ever got Cancer.


    2. And what would be your superhero weapon?
    A pair of knitting needles probably!

    3. Have you ever danced around a maypole?

    Yes
    4. Would you rather be out in the cold or in the rain?

    Cold


    5. What can you see if you look to your left now?

    My pillow, as currently lying in the dark, on my left hand side, phone in hand, reading your blog backwards.
    6. Have you ever taken anything out of a skip?

    Yes.
    7. Can you skip (with a rope)?

    Only with the right bra on.
    8. Have you ever been on a pogo stick?

    Yes, for about a nanosecond- fell off!
    9. Have you ever eaten Ikea meatballs

    ? Sadly yes. Once. Never again. And it was one, to try. Bleeeurgh.

    10. If I gave you £5 (or equivalent) to spend on yourself, what would you buy?

    A gift voucher for you x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts