Always the bright side

I'm known as a very positive person.

Friends and family alike comment on how I manage to stay chirpy, and always see the best from a situation.

Regular readers will know that was not always the case - I had several very dark years following the assault/head injury/career loss/homelessness - but I do choose how to be, now I am in better control of my thoughts and emotions.

I am very very lucky.

Many people look in the mirror and genuinely don't like what they see - grey hair, wrinkles, too much body mass - whatever: I don't think I know anyone else who is completely happy with what they see looking back at them.

But I do.

I love my face, my curly hair, my body.  

My quirky tattoos, my wrinkly bits, my scars.

Yes, there are scars.  Yes, there are wrinkles.  Yes, I have a few pounds excess around the waist.

But that is me!

It is Tracey looking back at me.

I am alive and I am well.


Sending you all love and light,

Take care,

Tracey




Comments

Popular Posts