Money, Money, Money

I'm sewing curtains this afternoon.  It's a small commission that will go towards paying our vet bill.

This week I sold some vintage jewellery for a good price.  They were things I didn't really wear - and can certainly manage without.

I sold two pairs of hand knitted socks.  The wool costs £7 a ball, and I had it in my knitting drawer.  I have some more sock wool and am knitting each time I sit down to chill or watch TV.

I have sold quite a few little bits and bobs on eBay and on Vinted:  clothes on Vinted at a cheapy price, badges and toys on eBay.

I've also sold a few things on Facebook selling page - a desk, some drawers and a large, metal clock.

All proceeds gratefully received, I can tell you!


We have bought just goat's cheese in addition to the fruit and veg delivery.


This week I am collecting some things from our loft - I have a small box with vintage newspapers in, and will photograph and advertise them on eBay.


What do you do if you have to suddenly make some pennies?


FMxx

Comments

Popular Posts