In my fridge-freezer

 My fridge-freezer.

The light on the front of the freezer looks like a dinosaur!


It's Sunday, this is inside my fridge-freezer: with what everything is for.

  

I have the veg needed for roast dinner this evening - 

Lunch will be cheese on toast.

Then the fridge is virtually empty - except inside the door. I don't know about you, but inside my fridge door is only empty when I'm cleaning the fridge.


At the top of the fridge I have: 

 Olive spread - one full, one half full.

 Half a jar of pickle, from our Christmas shopping.

 Two rounds of goat's cheese.

 Half a packet of cheddar.

 Rye bread

 Used coffee grounds - these absorb any smells (from cheese, from anything)

On the middle shelf I have: 

 bread for the grandkids

 Half a jar of black olives

 leftovers from grandkids tea yesterday

 Half a tin of beans from tea yesterday

On the next shelf is:




Fresh veg - it's the end of the week..
Our veg is delivered on Mondays, and feeds us all week.

I don't know about you, but the door of my fridge is only empty when I'm cleaning it.
I currently have:
Two mustards, miso paste, lemon juice, green olives..

Tomato puree - when it's been opened..
 feta cheese

 sachets of ketchup, mustard, etc. from outer places

 mayonnaise, chilli sauce, teriyaki sauce, balsamic glaze:  these are things we don't use often..

 lime juice, ketchup,

 Oyster sauce

 Tonic water, Lemonade, soya milk, oat milk.

Phew!

Next blog....the freezer!!

FMxx













Comments

  1. I really need to organise my fridge, things get hidden and we forget to eat them…

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts