Donate what you can..

Each Saturday we buy a newspaper.  

I do love a weekly Guardian. (Other newspapers are available; by subscribing we get a considerable discount....)

We* visit the little local shop and combine this with a walk-the-dog to look at the sea. (*one of us goes into the shop these Covid days)

Each week we pick up a packet of sweets, some biscuits and some pads to pop straight into the homeless collection box - this is what we save by subscribing to the newspaper.

I didn't feel a great need to tell you this until I read about this charity on another blog:




Give and Makeup


A UK initiative that helps women who have escaped domestic abuse and arrived at refuge shelters with next to nothing and needed to start their life again.

If you have products languishing in cupboards, consider sending them to:

Give and Makeup

PO BOX 855

LONDON

W4 4AW


If it's good enough to give to your friend, they will accept it.


This prompted me to go and have a tidy-up in my bathroom cupboard, and tell you about it here.


Take care,

Tracey xx

Comments

  1. A very worthy cause. I donate to the food bank on a regular basis and do what I can to help as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea! I had never heard of this charity before, but am going to make a note of it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts