What are you up to??

Whether you are beginning to step outside your home or like us, stopping in unless we absolutely have to go out - what are you doing with your time?

I'm: 

  • enjoying re-configuring the wee homestead a little;
This week we are moving a modern chest of drawers from Gorgeous Daughter's home which will go into the craft room here to house fabric and wool, and have a doll's house on top that Grandaughter and I are going to decorate. It's all in 12th scale, and I'm very excited about this future project.
The 1940s utility ware chest of drawers that is spare now will go on the local free giveaway page and hopefully be collected pretty soon.
  • knitting cardigans and jumpers using up the woolly stash;
Thanks to Rachel Radiostar I have a lovely cardigan pattern that I've knitted in rainbow stripes for Grandaughter and completed this week.  Now I'm beginning a jumper in the same seven colours for Grandson.  
  • completing a gorgeous picture for Man Wonderful in different scraps of fabric, based on a sketch of his favourite childhood place;
It's an on-going project and I'm really enjoying the little-bit here and there approach.  I just might post a picture when I'm done...

  • researching different meals to stretch out our weekly veg delivery.
Saturday night we enjoyed a leek and potato layer bake with feta - y.u.m!  Tonight we are having a mushroom spaghetti bolognaise.

So it's all go here!

What are you up to this week?

Tracey xx




Comments

  1. Currently having a week off...moving in eldest and her family until their soon to be house next door to us is available and hunkering down. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just home as much as possible, what exactly has changed except we are out of flu season and there is more room in the hospitals! Happy with my little family pottering, home schooling and gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much the same as you, working through craft projects, working the garden and enjoying Christmas in July movies. Enjoying a good walk when we can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here it's a bit of gardening between the showers, a bit of food preservation and a little bit of sewing (masks). Your projects sound great fun and I am intrigued by the fabric picture. Please share a photo when you have completed it. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOO send me a photo of the cardi - your spag bol sounds YUMMY! Might do that on Thursday *licks lips* - I'm just on the countdown to Friday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts