Laid Low

 I'm feeling my age today - not a bad thing, I agree - but I'm managing day four of a continuous headache the GP thinks is a side-effect.

I had my number 3 booster injection for Covid on Friday and my Flu 'jab' on Saturday. 

I'm taking paracetamol and ibuprofen but am laid low and trying to take it easy.


I thought you might like to see some pictures that are keeping me cheerful? 

I love seeing other people's photos!

The storm in St.Ives on our birthday weekend away.

Dog on her holiday.

Sunset last week.
A rare pic of me in my glad rags!
Out for a romantic meal with Man Wonderful.

Take care,

Tracey xx












Comments

  1. Eh up Tracey,
    Hope that you are feeling better soon m'dear. Love the pics, storms on a beach are just brilliant for blowing the cobwebs away and feeling the power of nature.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts