Oh dear, oh dear!

As previously blogged, I'm selling lots of unwanted items on the Bay of E.
At the mo, one of the items I have for sale is a very pretty Janet Reger suspender belt. (What my American chums would call a garter belt.)

It's red, silky and v. pretty.

And it's just one of the things I've sorted out to sell on for a couple of quid.

And I got a question posted from a potential buyer.
Which said:
"Does it look better on?"

I took this question at face value and answered yes - because of course it looks better on than photographed flat on the floor for an advert for eBay.

And a second message has just been posted by the same person: 

"I'll make you an offer if you'll send me more pictures."

And they've put a 'saucy devil' cartoon at the end of their sentence.

I'm tempted to message back "ok" then when they pay for the suspender/garter belt, send them a picture of this: 

Well, he's wearing red suspenders!!


Comments

  1. Tee hee hee or, no indeedy......

    I am about to put some proper vintage tiny green satin disco trousers (oh those were the days when I could wear such things!) on ebay, I haven't sold anything for a long time, could barely remember how it worked. If it is successful I may sell my dolls house stuff.

    Well, good luck to both of us.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! Good luck with the sale! :-)
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha good idea glad you are back with us

    tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo saucy!!!! Hilarious! Up the price! I dare you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! The questions people ask.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts