This week's top-up shop

 I sat with my meal plans and recipes yesterday evening, alongside a list of what we have in our cupboards, fridge and freezer.

If we didn't shop at all this week, we could have 14 meals from the ingredients we already have, but I'm following a weight loss plan so we are eating slightly different meals.

(So far, 7lb off)

This is my list of shopping we bought today, followed by the meals we plan to have:

Greek yogurt  

Cheddar 

Goats butter 

Ground almonds

Black olives

Halloumi

Bacon

Tofu

Peanut butter

Chickpeas

Coconut milk

Turmeric


We get our fruit and veg from the local farm shop once a week.

Meals we are planning:

Halloumi with chilli, garlic and tomatoes

Greek salad

Curry (the peanut butter-based one we had yesterday was really good.)

Stir-fry

ADB (all day breakfast)

Homemade Pizza


As I say, the meal plan we are following is a little different from our regular choice meals, but I have committed to it for 12 weeks.  We'll see what happens - although I am still desperately craving Fish and Chips on Plymouth Barbican..


FMxx


Comments

Popular Posts