Keep your head above water

Well bu**er me - what on earth has happened to the world in 2020?

I'm actually enjoying spending almost all my time at home with my Man Wonderful, seeing Gorgeous Daughter and the two grandkiddies every day.  That is our household.  (Mr Gorgeous Daughter is under the sea somewhere.)
I'm enjoying sharing home tutoring with MW and GD and am doing some online teaching here and there across the week.

We've lived frugally for the last 20 plus years, so living this way is normal for us.
Each main meal we eat the same, but have a small side dish to add for the youngest.

Tonight we had Jamie Oliver's veggie cottage pie recipe.
Totally recommended.


 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 




Comments

  1. Generally, Jamie's recipes are excellent and he does love his vegetables, unlike a lot of celebrity chefs.
    I'm glad you and yours are all well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You most definitely have an advantage over most due to your fugal lifestyle m’dear, perchance more folk will follow suit when the dust has settled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to see a post from you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just wondering where you were and up you pop.

    Yes, the world is a funny place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts