Money Going Further

 It's Gorgeous Daughter's 30th birthday today. 

I know!

Clearly I'm lying because I look that age myself, and she's only approaching 14...

Nope. 30.

A big birthday, and an important gift, too.   Just before Xmas.

Luckily for me I'm a super scrimping saver throughout the year; and I love planning.

It's never a surprise that my important folk have a birthday, and Christmas is on the same date every year.

I have a cupboard in my bedroom that is our Christmas cupboard.  I make and purchase things throughout the year, and pop them in my Christmas cupboard. I like to make my own cards - I buy a set of plain cards on Amazon, and make all our birthday and Xmas cards. It's so easy.

My list for next year's Christmas has begun....I guess it's important to me.

I'm always knitting socks, looking out for reduced price items in the home section of the supermarket, making things (I'm thinking candles for next year?).


Daughter got a pair of Doc Marten Chelsea boots from us today.


FMxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts