We don't eat meat - but I do buy it and cook it for the family.

We feed the grandkids usually three times a week after school, and really enjoy sitting at the table with them while they have a healthy home-cooked meal!

Today there were fresh 100% beef burgers reduced in price so I picked up 8.  4 have gone in the freezer and I made the other 4 into 16 meatballs. 

 I used two beaten eggs with a stock cube to dip the balls into before rubbing them into plain flour and frying them.

I cooked them until they were starting to brown outside, then popped them onto a baking tray and roasting them for 20 minutes.

They are cooling right now, but once they are cold they will be going into the freezer in small bags of 4.

Perfect for an easy spaghetti and meatballs supper for the grandkids. 


Comments

Popular Posts