Where've I been?
Oh my, I've been busy! Sorry I've been missing the last few weeks..
1. Tutoring - all my pupils have passed their practical (piano, french horn, musical theatre) exams this term.
2. Celebrating - Gorgeous Daughter has got her first teaching job to start in September.
3. Walking - I'm averaging 4 miles a day: I know, right?!
4. Reading - some super summer books I will list for you below.
5. Watching - catching up with a couple of series that have been recommended.
6. Sewing - three different alteration commissions that totalled 18 items of clothing!
7. Crocheting - current piece is the complete set of Harry Potter characters.
8. Meal planning - continuing to be healthy and trying to stay below daily calorie limit.
When I write it down it seems loads.
Books I have been enjoying recently:
What have you been reading recently?