Catch up

 1st October. The day utility bills are set to increase. 

Since August we have:

. Insulated the loft. We saved £120 to buy the insulation and Man Wonderful spent a day getting the loft ready and laying the fluff.

. I bought foil to stick on the conservatory windows, but as it is very hard to do, we have only covered three sections.

. Had a new front door fitted.  The old one had gaps and leaked in the rain.

. I have completed a new patchwork quilt and am ready to add wadding and a back to complete it.

. I have added to my stores with cleaning products and long term food supplies at the cheaper prices.


Comments

  1. It sounds like you have been very busy doing sensible things. I thought once the Covid lockdowns ended that life would gradually go back to normal. Now I think we have almost forgotten what 'normal' was like. Expect the unexpected and be prepared for anything seems to be the order of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts