Weight loss..

Well the days go by and life goes on, doesn't it?
I've not blogged for a few weeks, but I haven't been ill, I've been at my part-time work and seeing the grandchildren daily, and just living peacefully. 
My 'head' must be in a better place because I'm managing better day to day and I'm actually losing weight.
In fact, since I last blogged I've dropped almost two stones in weight, and am no longer classed as 'obese', simply 'overweight'. 
It's still me. 

I've been able to sort through the cupboard and drawers and deliver a good parcel of clothes to the charity shop, and the only item I am thinking about adding is a pair of shorts..although I won't be buying a pair, as I have plenty of fabric in the work room.

If anyone is interested in how I've (finally) got a hold on my food intake-output levels 😉, I googled how many calories to eat to lose 1-2 pounds a week (for a person of my height/age/gender/activity) and simply write down how many calories is in what I'm going to eat before I consume it.

I'm sticking to below the number of calories and have the freedom to eat what I like, as long as it's not more than my daily amount. 

Having been a v large lady for over a decade, I'm smiling a little. 





Comments

  1. Congrats on your weight loss ! I've tried many diets and like you, I've found the easiest way is simply to count calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to you. I'm doing more or less the same so I know how very good it feels. Smiling is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finding better head space and enjoying life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the weight loss.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on being a shrinking violet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your weight loss, you have done really well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, good for you with the weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice to hear about your weight loss. I dropped a stone really easily, then I let life get in the way, put a few pounds back on & am going to use your advice to resume. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is fantastic. You should be smiling a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
    great. I don't know who you are but definitely
    you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My family every time say that I am killing my time here at net, but I know I am
    getting experience daily by reading such fastidious articles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely
    enjoyed every little bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to look at
    new stuff you post...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, I log on to your blogs like every week. Your story-telling style
    is awesome, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely, what a splendid site and instructive posts, I will bookmark your blog.Have an awsome day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts