And still there's more....

In June this year I revealed that Man Wonderful et myself had been living in a wee caravan for a couple of years, playing around in our late-middle-age, and generally having lots of adventures.

As I was writing that post there was something else happening for us that - true to my nature - I kept to myself until it was settled.
A teeny wee house.

Over the last 10 weeks we've moved into a little terrace in the heart of Devon, sold our caravan (for only a little less than we originally paid for it: thank you very much!), and have been slowly doing little things to make the house and garden our own.
We have smashing neighbours, a view over into Cornwall, and wee dog loves it here.

So now you've caught up.

More soon!

Comments

  1. That sounds lovely! We know Devon well - hubby's from Devon and we have relatives all around the Okehampton area. One day we'd like to move back but for now we're still "up north". I look forward to reading the next instalment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! I am looking forward to reading all about your new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! I am looking forward to reading all about your new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you two. It's brave to try something different and I'll look forward to hearing about your new venture. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful for you both! I hope that you will share some photos once you are settled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sound good to me, if its small then there will be less to clean, lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I bet it is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! All comments are moderated.

Popular Posts